Did you know: Financing at a 0.99% interest rate, up to $15,000, is available for qualified homeowners for the purchase and installation of eligible energy-saving heating equipment.
Am I Eligible? If you’re a residential customer of Eversource, you might be eligible...
- You must have an Eversource electric account at the address where the new equipment is to be installed.
- You must own the property where the new equipment is to be installed.
- You must be current with your electric utility bill and have had either:
- no late payment charges for the most recent six (6) consecutive months or
- no more than two (2) late payment charges for the last twelve (12) consecutive months
- Equipment to be installed must meet ENERGY STAR® or higher ratings for boilers, and electric heat pumps.
- All work must be completed by Imperial Oil & Plumbing Company.
Financing Amounts and Terms
- Financing is available up to $15,000.
- A minimum down payment of 10% of the cost of the replacement heating boiler equipment is required. The minimum down payment varies by type and efficiency of equipment selected.
- 0.99% interest rate.
- Financing term between 3 to 10 years based on the time it takes for the replacement heating boiler equipment to pay for itself from energy savings, plus two years. For details visit ctheatloan.com.
- No fees to you and no pre-payment penalty.
- Unsecured, fixed-rate financing.
- Payments are made along with your monthly electric bill payments. If the property is sold, the balance may be repaid or may be transferred to the new owner.
To Apply and For More Information:
Visit ctheatloan.com to apply online now and for more details. Or call our lending partner, Capital For Change, Inc. (formerly CHIF), at 1-800-992-3665, or call us at 860.291.0115